- We require a contract and a nonrefundable $100 deposit per artist (which is applied to your contract total) to reserve the date. If you would like to have a trial before signing a contract we are happy to schedule that but please keep in mind that your date is not secured without the contract and deposit.
- We take great pride in providing exceptional service to each and every client. We do our best to provide a quick turnaround time with emails and phone calls. If you have not received a response from us within a 24 hour time frame, please follow up with us in case your email or phone call was inadvertently missed.
- We include one trial with every bridal package at our “Beauty, Brides and Bubbly” events. These special and fun filled nights take place several times per month at our studio in Savage Mill. In the event you are unable to attend one of these trial nights, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. However, there will be an additional fee of $50 to $200 based on the location of the trial.
- As a rule, we do not provide trials on the weekends so we can devote %100 of our attention to our brides on their wedding day.
- All additional trials are $100 per service.
- In the event there is a fee to park at your chosen location, it is the responsibility of the client to pay for any parking fees incurred by the artist. Or make appropriate arrangements with the venue ahead of time to charge parking to your room or suite ect.
- Please pay with cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted on-site.
For all other policies please visit the FAQ page