- We require a contract and a nonrefundable $100 deposit per artist (which is applied to your contract total) to reserve the date. If you would like to have a trial before signing a contract we are happy to schedule that but please keep in mind that your date is not secured without the contract and deposit.
- We take great pride in providing exceptional service to each and every client. We do our best to provide a quick turnaround time with emails and phone calls. If you have not received a response from us within a 24 hour time frame, please follow up with us in case your email or phone call was inadvertently missed.
- We include one trial with every bridal package at our “Beauty, Brides and Bubbly” events. These special and fun filled nights take place several times per month at our studio in Savage Mill. In the event you are unable to attend one of these trial nights, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. However, there will be an additional fee of $50 to $100 based on the location of the trial.
- As a rule, we do not provide trials on the weekends so we can devote %100 of our attention to our brides on their wedding day.
- All additional trials are $75 per service.
- In the event there is a fee to park at your chosen location, it is the responsibility of the client to pay for any parking fees incurred by the artist. Or make appropriate arrangements with the venue ahead of time to charge parking to your room or suite ect.
- Please pay with cash or check. Credit cards are not accepted.
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 9/04/2011
For all other policies please visit the FAQ page